Terms and Conditions
- A valid credit or debit card is required to secure all bookings and will be held as a guarantee – this then constitutes a legally binding contract between you and Shola Coach House. During major events and Bank Holiday weekends we may require non-refundable deposits to secure bookings. Full payment will be required on check-out – we will accept payment in cash (£ sterling or € euro) or credit/debit cards (Visa & MasterCard only - we do not accept American Express).
- Cancellation policy – a small Bed & Breakfast such as ours is clearly affected by cancellations and we ask for your understanding and consideration of our policy. If you need to cancel a reservation please notify us by telephone and confirm in writing.
- Bookings cancelled with more than one week's notice prior to arrival will not incur a charge.
Bookings cancelled with one week's notice or less prior to arrival will be charged the total cost of the booking. Cancellation charges will be applied to the credit/debit card provided at time of booking.
Please note earlier than scheduled departures are treated as a cancellation and the policy above will apply.
- Check-in/Arrival – guests may check in on the day of arrival between 4pm and 7pm, or at other times by prior agreement only. With prior notice we will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but please note that on the day of arrival, and out of courtesy to other guests, no one will be admitted after 11pm. A complimentary cup of afternoon tea/coffee and home-baked goodies will be served to guests who arrive between 4pm and 6pm.
- Check-out/Departure - rooms are to be vacated by 10.30am on the day of your departure.
- Breakfast time – breakfast is served at a shared/communal table daily between 8am-9.30am unless agreed by prior arrangement.
- No smoking policy - by law we cannot allow smoking in any part of Shola Coach House and we do adhere strictly to this policy. A surcharge of £250 will be applied to room charges for anyone smoking within the house.
- Family policy - we do not have a family room at Shola Coach House and regret we are unable to accommodate babies or children under the age of 18 years unless you are booking all four guest bedrooms for exclusive use.
- Pet policy – we regret we are unable to accept pets at Shola Coach House with the exception of guide dogs.
- Guests shall comply with all reasonable rules and procedures in effect at Shola Coach House B&B, including but not limited to health and safety and security procedures and statutory requirements as to registration. Guests shall not enter areas of Shola Coach House B&B which are indicated as private and being closed to the public. Please remember Shola Coach House is our family home and not a hotel.
- Guest Registration – under the Immigration (Hotel Records) Order 1972, we are legally obliged to record the details of all guests aged over 16, including the date of arrival and departure, full name and nationality. We must also record the passport number, place of issue and next destination of guests who are not British, Irish or Commonwealth citizens. All guests aged over 16 must complete a registration form on arrival. These records will be kept for at least 12 months.
- Loss or damage – guests will be responsible for the repair or replacement of any breakages, loss or damage caused by them to Shola Coach House property and shall leave the room in a clean, neat and tidy condition. Guests must report any loss or damage to their own property immediately on discovery to the proprietors, and shall make themselves available to assist with any reports made by Shola Coach House B&B to the police.
- Shola Coach House B&B reserves the right to refuse a guest entry and accommodation if, on arrival, we reasonably consider that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner. We reserve the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or staff or is behaving in an unacceptable manner.
- Website – we believe that the information on this web site is correct, but cannot accept responsibility for errors or misunderstandings. To allow for a policy of continuing improvement of facilities, we reserve the right to alter or amend the amenities or facilities offered. Please be sure to check directly with us.